Epsom Derby 2018 tips – Mystic Meg’s Epsom betting preview





The longer term is shiny when you"re betting at Epsom tomorrow, of that there"s little question. My crystal ball has been in full circulate and I can fortunately declare that the planets are in constructive temper forward of the large race. Solar Bets Saturn seemed down kindly upon yesterday"s Oaks heroine, Eternally Collectively, however  I feel will probably be Mars that may drive his profitable trident down upon the sector tomorrow. Mars is within the signal of Aquarius on the day of the Derby, so I feel the Aquarius horses Saxon Warrior, Delano Roosevelt and Younger Rascal all have the sting over their rivals. They"re my prime three, however I needed to search for an outright winner so determined to seek the advice of the runes, a process that I don"t undertake flippantly. PA:Press Affiliation Mystic meg believes Saxon Warrior might be a star After a lot stony rumination, the primary drawn was the Solar rune, which within the runic alphabet is the letter S,
...
READ MORE [CLICK HERE]

Comments