NFL house owners, I’m going to allow you to in on one thing right here. A secret about the widespread man that, frankly, I’m stunned you guys appear to be in the darkish about, given all of your success in enterprise (and the enterprise of life). The plenty bore shortly. I do know you’re involved. You’re frightened that a continued controversy about gamers kneeling in protest throughout the enjoying of the nationwide anthem goes to harm the NFL’s backside line. I don’t blame you. It is, in any case, your job to fret about backside strains. I gained’t fake to have any helpful recommendation to any of you guys about enterprise. That stated, I feel you’ll agree that you"re not the most in contact group of individuals in the nation. All of you"re astonishingly wealthy, and most of you"re fairly previous. And now right here I"m in the again of your limo making an attempt to elucidate the state of affairs to you guys. (WARNING: Coarse la
...
READ MORE [CLICK HERE]
Comments
Post a Comment