Kyle Edmund wants to prove John McEnroe and Pat Cash right — by breaking into world top 10





KYLE EDMUND believes he can reside up to the expectations of John McEnroe and Pat Cash. Each tennis legends are tipping Edmund to crack the world’s top 10 sooner slightly than later — and today’s French Open third-spherical conflict with Fabio Fognini might be one other massive check of his credentials. Reuters Kyle Edmund is concentrating on the top-10 tennis rankings After listening to reward from McEnroe, the British No 1 stated: “For somebody to say that"s nice however I"ve to make it occur. I consider I can. “I"ve good confidence in my recreation, the best way I performed towards guys which might be ranked on the top. “Grigor Dimitrov and Alexander Zverev have been three within the world once I performed them. I’ve performed the No 1 within the world —  Novak Djokovic and Rafa Nadal. “I’m nonetheless fairly younger at 23 however top ten is  a aim, it has to be.” AFP or licensors French Open sixteenth seed Kyle Edmund overpowered his Ouncesrival regardless of some second-set blips
...
READ MORE [CLICK HERE]

Comments