Chris Ashton still dreaming of performing iconic Splashdown in an England shirt again





CHRIS ASHTON still goals of performing his iconic Splashdown in an England shirt again. After being snubbed by Eddie Jones for a Check spot, Pink Rose exile Ashton give up Double winners Saracens for Toulon final summer time. Occasions Newspapers Ltd Chris Ashton"s iconic Splashdown in full pressure And following a storming debut season in the Top14 the 31-yr-previous smashed the attempt-scoring report with 26, proving he still has what it takes so as to add to his 39 England caps. Ashton final performed for his nation in 2014, however as he will get able to face England for the Barbarians, he stated: “That quantity 39 annoys me – it"s a horrible quantity. Simply to take a look at it - it"s a horrible quantity. “I went out to France with an open thoughts and I still have an open thoughts. I still really feel good and would like to play for England again at some point. It isn"t one thing I"ve shut off in my thoughts and who is aware of what is going to occur. "The workforce t
...
READ MORE [CLICK HERE]

Comments