Callum Hawkins admits he is happy to just be racing again in first event since Commonwealth marathon collapse





CALLUM HAWKINS admits he will just be happy to be again racing on Monday after collapsing eventually month"s Commonwealth Video games. The Brit races for the first time since falling to the bottom whereas main the Commonwealth marathon when he takes on Mo Farah in the Vitality London 10,000. Reuters Hawkins completed fourth in the lads"s marathon on the 2017 World Championships Hawkins was on the right track for victory on the Gold Coast, Australia when, overcome by the warmth, he fell over just two kilometres from the end line. He stated: "I really feel quite a bit higher now I"ve had some relaxation since coming back from Australia and I’m wanting ahead to getting on the market and competing again. It"s good to get again. "I began coaching two weeks after I obtained again nevertheless it was nonetheless fairly restricted. I"m not up to full coaching but. PA:Press Affiliation Callum Hawkins will face Olympic legend Mo Farah "My goal in London is a
...
READ MORE [CLICK HERE]

Comments