Arsenal legend Arsene Wenger admits he may never revisit Old Trafford – but he cherishes 2002 title win there





ARSENE WENGER suffered extra ache at Old Trafford as Arsenal boss — after which admitted he may NEVER be again. Marouane Fellaini headed Manchester United’s winner deep into ‘Fergie Time’ to grab a 2-1 win. REUTERS Marouane Fellaini scored an damage time winner as Manchester United beat Arsenal 2-1 Wenger leaves the Gunners on the finish of the season after 22 years. And requested if he will face previous rival Jose Mourinho once more, the Frenchman, sixty eight, stated: “I"m in unknown territory. “He shall be at Manchester United subsequent yr definitely and I don’t know the place I shall be. “Will I take a break? I"ve labored at a prime degree for 35 years with none interruption and I feel I"m the one one who has completed that.” Getty Sir Alex Ferguson handed Arsene Wenger a present forward of  the sport REUTERS Paul Pogba fired Manchester United into a primary half lead when left on their lonesome within the field PA:Press Affiliation Arsene Wenger was clearly within the know who
...
READ MORE [CLICK HERE]

Comments