CHARLIE APPLEBY is constructive about the probabilities of his emphatic Craven Stakes winner Masar in the Qipco 2000 Guineas at Newmarket on Saturday. Following his decisive victory on the Rowley Mile final month, Masar shortened for the first British Basic of the season and his coach Appleby is in little doubt about the power of his claims. PA Charlie Appleby constructive about probabilities of Masar in the 2000 Guineas "I"ve been happy together with his preparation and he"s come out of the Craven in good order. I can"t offer you a unfavorable," stated Appleby. "The best way he galloped down into the dip in the Craven was excellent, he dealt with it properly. He"s very athletic. I"m very joyful the place we"re with Masar at the current time. "We have been clearly delighted with Masar"s efficiency in the Craven Stakes. We went into that race a match horse, with the run underneath our belt out in Dubai, however you couldn"t have been
...
READ MORE [CLICK HERE]
Comments
Post a Comment