Mark Williams parties all night celebrating Snooker World Championship win… and ends up in bed with pal Lee Walker
MARK WILLIAMS celebrated his World Championship on a boozy bender till 6am – ending up in bed with pal Lee Walker. The Welshman, forty three, stayed true to his phrase after clinching a 3rd world snooker title on Monday by conducting his submit-match press convention bare. @markwil147 Mark Williams the morning after a triumphant night earlier than Williams had promised to strip off if he gained, beat Scotland"s John Higgins 18-sixteen in a dramatic remaining to grow to be the occasion"s oldest winner for forty years. After profitable his first Crucible remaining in 15 years, Williams stated: "I"m going to get together the night away. "Final time I gained it I feel I had half a pint of milk and went to bed. I"m not going to bed this time - it"ll be daylight earlier than I get to bed!" He wasn"t mendacity. @markwil147 The Welshman vows to hit the booze exhausting in Sheffield @markwil147 On the age of forty two, Williams didn"t assume her wo
...
READ MORE [CLICK HERE]
Comments
Post a Comment