Jordan Spieth on 2016 Masters, "I loathed going to the golf course for a whereas"






Jordan Spieth lastly got here clear about how his 2016 Masters meltdown made him really feel. In the event you don’t keep in mind what occurred, Spieth was main on Sunday heading into the again 9 earlier than he carded a bogey on the tenth and eleventh holes after which dropped two in the water on the par-three twelfth gap. Over the previous couple of years, Spieth hasn’t precisely expressed how dropping the Masters in that method made him really feel aside from a few quotes right here and there together with saying, “I’m not taking it very arduous.” Forward of the Fort Value Invitational, Spieth lastly opened and stated that the 2016 Masters was the “low level in [his] golf profession.” “Despite the fact that it was nonetheless a large week and nonetheless was a actually good yr in 2016, that type of haunted me and all the questioning and the whole lot. I let it tear me down a little bit. I type of misplaced a little little bit of my very o
...
READ MORE [CLICK HERE]

Comments