IT’S one other large week for UK fight sport. Tony Bellew takes on David Haye on the weekend and though I really like watching each warriors battle, it"d assist me out if one wins greater than the opposite. REUTERS Tony Bellew and David Haye collide on Saturday night time With my fellow Bellator 200 star Michael Venom Web page additionally boxing for Haye’s firm and Jack McGann - the previous BAMMA fighter making his boxing debut on the Tyson Fury return - cross-over fighters are in style once more. Conor McGregor went from MMA to boxing and placed on a terrific present - virtually the most important within the historical past of the game. And by my nature I don’t assume I might say no to the prospect to check myself in a boxing match - if the correct supply got here on the proper time. I by no means say no, boxing is completely totally different and once I spar boxers it"s completely totally different to an MMA fighter. Boxers wish to work shut on the within, which is totally diffe
...
READ MORE [CLICK HERE]
Comments
Post a Comment