Tuesday night time eagle-eyed sports followers observed Cleveland Indians pitcher Trevor Bauer had written BD 911 within the dust on the pitcher’s mound. Given Bauer’s penchant for espousing conspiracy theories on Twitter, some thought the markings stood for “Bush Did 9/11.” Bauer says that’s ridiculous. Listed here are some photographs of the mound: Trevor Bauer carved “BD 911” into the mound pic.twitter.com/bnY55E9TX9 — Ben Kouchnerkavich💜 (@bkouchnerkavich) Might 22, 2018 Indians pitcher Trevor Bauer is out right here writing Bush Did 911 within the pitchers mound filth @MLB @Indians please do one thing about this pic.twitter.com/7VewPWq7KN — tobey maguire spiderman fan account (@watchout4james) Might 22, 2018 After the sport, Bauer was requested what it meant and here"s what he needed to say: “Earlier than I take any questions, I want to deal with what I wrote on the again of the mound today. It was a private factor. It has c
...
READ MORE [CLICK HERE]
Comments
Post a Comment