Darren Till loses 30 per cent of UFC fight purse for missing weight for Stephen ‘Wonderboy’ Thompson





DARREN TILL misplaced 30 per cent of his UFC purse for missing weight for his hometown fight with Stephen ‘Wonderboy’ Thompson – simply weeks after boasting about consuming cake. The welterweight was three.5lbs over the restrict for the Sunday showdown however after some intense talks the primary occasion will go forward at an enormous value to the British MMA star. Getty - Contributor Liverpool fighter Darren Till, proper, was over the welterweight restrict American ace Thompson will now get one other increase to his pocket and Till is banned from weighing something above 188lbs by 1pm on Sunday. Within the construct-as much as the fight, Till advised the BBC: “Two weeks in the past I used to be at a party and there was cake there. “Pay attention I don"t give a f*** if I"m two days or three weeks out, in case you put items of cake in entrance of me I"m consuming it! “So I ate 2 items of cake & I had two glasses of coke.” Getty - Contributor Stephen Wonderboy Thomps
...
READ MORE [CLICK HERE]

Comments