Ryder Cup captain Thomas Bjorn stuns fan who sent him funny letter with surprise visit





RYDER CUP captain Thomas Bjorn surprised the fan who sent him a cheeky letter with a surprise visit - and the trophy itself. Six-handicapper Stephen Atkinson sent the Dane a hilarious letter explaining why he wouldn"t be a part of the showdown with America. Sky Sports activities Thomas Bjorn stuns fan Stephen Atkinson who wrote him hilarious letter Within the word that went viral after Bjorn tweeted it, Atkinson wrote that he was pulling out "with a considerably heavy coronary heart" after his spouse referred to as him "sadly deluded". Determined to see the person behind it, European skipper Bjorn travelled to the self-proclaimed world No fifty two,187"s home trying to make him change his thoughts. Bjorn, forty seven, stated: "I acquired this letter final week from the fantastic Stephen Atkinson withdrawing from the Ryder Cup course of and [I"m] very disenchanted. "However as he can"t be with us in France, I"m going to take this
...
READ MORE [CLICK HERE]

Comments