Australian Open 2018: Aidan McHugh matches Kyle Edmund by reaching his first Grand Slam semi-final





AIDAN MCHUGH adopted in Kyle Edmund’s footsteps to succeed in his first Grand Slam semi-final. Glaswegian McHugh, 17, is the first Brit to succeed in the final 4 of a Slam boys’ singles since Edmund at Wimbledon in 2013. Getty Photographs - Getty McHugh celebrates profitable some extent in third spherical match Like senior semi-finalist Edmund, McHugh has been mentored by Andy Murray and lately signed with Murray’s seventy seven Sports activities Administration agency. And he additionally shares the pale-skinned Yorkshireman’s want for loads of solar cream within the Aussie summer time. McHugh stated: “.I’d say Kyle’s worse than me. However I undoubtedly make certain I put solar cream on. “I received a little bit of stick from Andy at Wimbledon after considered one of my matches and I struggled. “I all the time type of assume that as a result of I’m at house, meaning you don’t have to do it however in London it could truly get fairly scorching typically so yeah, it was a scorching one
...
READ MORE [CLICK HERE]

Comments