Thanasi Kokkinakis and Fernando Verdasco in angry on-court bust-up at Miami Open… with Aussie hot-head Nick Kyrgios chiming in





THANASI KOKKINAKIS and Fernando Verdasco have been concerned in an angry on-court bust-up at Miami Open on Monday. Australian star Kokkinakis, 21, clashed with the veteran Spaniard, and pair exchanged angry phrases with the umpire. USA TODAY Sports activities Fernando Verdasco and Thanasi Kokkinakis have been concerned in fiery row on Monday The row started after Verdasco, 34, grew annoyed with a "disruptive" member of the gang - with Kokkinakis then angered by the Spanish star"s behaviour. That man later turned out to be the Australian"s father - with Verdasco initially believing it to be the teenager"s coach. Through the lengthy argument, Verdasco stated to Kokkinakis: "I"m not making an attempt to disrespect you, I"m not speaking about you, I"m speaking concerning the man in the gang." After clicking the person in the gang was his personal father, Kokkinakis roared: "That"s my dad. That affects me. That"s my f***ing
...
READ MORE [CLICK HERE]

Comments