Eddie Jones warns England flops their international careers might be over after miserable Six Nations
EDDIE JONES warned a few of his England flops have performed their remaining match for him. The Purple Rose boss was booed off after Eire’s Grand Slam-clinching 24-15 win. Eddie Jones is able to make modifications after a dismal Six Nations marketing campaign - however says every thing England do is geared in the direction of the World Cup subsequent yr And Jones rapped: “Some gamers will wrestle to take part sooner or later. “We"ve got to get a larger depth to our squad who can play Check rugby. "Some guys are beginning their international careers however I"ve to determine whether or not I"ve time to get them prepared for the World Cup.” Getty - Contributor George Ford and Co have been outplayed as Eire gained 24-15 to clinch the Grand Slam And on the jeers on the finish, Jones added: “I didn’t hear them. I can’t management what the gang says. “I’ll take heed to it on the replay and it"ll put me to sleep tonight.” Getty - Contributor Owen Farrell noticed the Pink Rose droop to
...
READ MORE [CLICK HERE]
Comments
Post a Comment