UNLV freshman Brandon McCoy declares for NBA Draft





Brandon McCoy (Getty Photographs) After one season at UNLV, freshman Brandon McCoy has determined to go away for the NBA. McCoy, a McDonald"s All-American in 2017, introduced Tuesday on social media that he has declared for the 2018 NBA Draft. "That is in all probability one of many hardest selections I"ve ever made," McCoy stated within the publish. "My expertise at UNLV has been superb. I really like Las Vegas, the college, Coach Menzies, my teammates and all the Runnin" Insurgent program. I"ll all the time be a Insurgent however when weighing all of the elements, with the help of my household I"ve determined it"s in my greatest curiosity to forgo my collegiate eligibility and pursue my lifelong dream of enjoying within the NBA. "I
...
READ MORE [CLICK HERE]

Comments