San Francisco Giants’ Hunter Pence Alludes To Opening Gaming Coffee Store, Talks Esports





San Francisco, CA - August 21, 2016 - AT&T Park: Hunter Pence (eight) of the San Francisco Giants throughout a daily season Sunday Night time Baseball recreation (Photograph by Scott Clarke / ESPN Pictures) Is San Francisco Giants outfielder Hunter Pence going to be knowledgeable esports participant following his days in Main League Baseball? It’s one of many questions he fielded on the #AskGaryVee video present and podcast with Gary Vaynerchuk, founding father of digital company VaynerMedia. “I’m a gamer. … I don’t know if I’m going to be knowledgeable gamer as a result of they’re extremely gifted and on a subsequent degree,” stated Pence in response to Vaynerchuk asking if he was going to have a double athletic profession. “There was a time once I might have been skilled at World of Warcraft, not that it’s like knowledgeable factor. … What I need to be concerned in probably is, I really like Twitch streaming, however I really like tournaments. So, hoping to run tou
...
READ MORE [CLICK HERE]

Comments