Grand National contender Seeyouatmidnight could make comeback at Kelso





GRAND NATIONAL contender Seeyouatmidnight could, climate allowing, make his lengthy-awaited comeback at Kelso on Saturday. Sandy Thomson reviews his 10-yr-previous to be prepared for a return to motion after an eleven-month absence from the monitor. PA Wire Thomson went shut with Seeyouatmidnight Thomson"s sensible stayer had a racecourse gallop final weekend and could line up in Saturday"s totepool.com Premier Chase, offering the Siberian climate entrance at present hitting Britain - dubbed "The Beast from the East" - doesn"t trigger Kelso to cancel the assembly. "The climate appears fairly terrible, but when it"s off I"ve heard they"re hoping to reschedule, so that might give me an choice," stated the Berwickshire handler. "I"m actually happy with him. He labored after racing at Newcastle and I used to be very proud of him." Stablemate Seldom Inn can be unlikely to take up the engagement "I simply caught him
...
READ MORE [CLICK HERE]

Comments