Olympic gold medalist Katie Ledecky turning pro





Katie Ledekcy on the FINA World Championships (Getty Pictures) Swimmer Katie Ledecky goes pro. In the course of the Nationwide Press Membership luncheon Monday in Washington, D.C., the 5-time Olympic gold medalist introduced she is forgoing her ultimate two years of eligibility at Stanford forward of the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. "I’ve had two actually nice years of school swimming, have been on an unimaginable group that’s gained again-to-again nationwide championships," Ledecky stated in an interview with The Washington Submit. "I really feel like now"s the suitable time for me to be making this transition and beginning this subsequent chapter. "I really feel like having two years on this stage will put together me in the easiest way for 20
...
READ MORE [CLICK HERE]

Comments