UFC star Elias Theodorou to make ring boy debut at Invicta 28 in historic move





MMA will make historical past through the use of a ring boy for the primary time. Formula One and darts have controversially scrapped grid and stroll-on women this season. Instagram UFC star Elias Theodorou will make historical past by turning into first ever ring boy at Invicta 28 And UFC star and mannequin Elias Theodorou is about to break custom by debuting at Invicta 28 subsequent month. The Canadian, 29, stated: "I"m dropping my YouTube channel, The Mane Occasion, and the primary phase we"ve got is prepared to go. "The primary one known as ‘Ring Boy’. I used to be pleased sufficient and really excited to have my ring boy debut. However clearly now I’ve gotten that out of the best way I needed to go to the large leagues. And the large leagues is Invicta. "So I"m excited to announce that I will probably be becoming a member of as the primary-ever ring boy for Invicta 28 in Salt Lake Metropolis." Getty Photographs - Getty Darts stroll-on women have been cont
...
READ MORE [CLICK HERE]

Comments