AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds, TV Schedule, Tee Occasions: The Field is Loaded this Week






The AT&T Pebble Beach Professional-AM begins on Thursday and naturally meaning plenty of tv time for celebrities in addition to golfers. Now, I’m not one to complain about watching golf as a result of I adore it, however once I’m pressure fed photographs of celebs continually, I do get irritated. Having stated that, this would be the first PGA Tour occasion for Rory McIlroy this season, and that ought to appeal to a number of additional viewers. McIlroy is coming off a T3 on the Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship adopted by a second-place end on the Omega Dubai Desert Basic. It might be good to see him get off to a very good begin this yr on the PGA Tour. In fact, he isn’t the one huge identify within the area this week. Additionally within the subject are Dustin Johnson, Jason Day, Jon Rahm, Jordan Spieth, and Phil Mickelson. Odds by way of BetDSI.eu Dustin Johnson +550 Jason Day +800 Jon Rahm +905 Jordan Spieth +920 Rory McIlroy +1015 Gary Woodland +2
...
READ MORE [CLICK HERE]

Comments