Geraint Thomas withdraws from Giro d’Italia – days after Welshman’s hopes of winning Grand Tour went up in smoke following collision with police bike





GERAINT THOMAS will give attention to serving to Chris Froome win a fourth Tour de France after being pressured to tug out of the Giro d’Italia. The Group Sky ace give up earlier than yesterday’s stage thirteen because of the shoulder and knee accidents he suffered in a crash final Sunday. Getty Pictures Geraint Thomas was introduced down in Sunday"s stage 9 however managed to stay it out for 3 extra levels Thomas was caught-up in a pile-up brought on by one other rider clipping a police motorcycle whereas mendacity second general and misplaced over 5 minutes. The Welshman, 30, stated: “I’ll flip my consideration to the Tour now, and I need to arrive there with nearly as good type as I began the Giro. Getty Pictures Geraint Thomas was introduced down in a pile-up with a police motorcycle which additionally concerned Brit Adam Yates “I’ve been struggling since my crash. I’ve had a problem with my shoulder which is manageable, however my knee has additionally been getting worse e
...
READ MORE [CLICK HERE]

Comments