Transgender MMA star Anne Veriato says she is ‘too good’ to fight women and cannot wait to beat up a man at Mr Cage 34





TRANSGENDER lady Anne Veriato will fight a man on her MMA debut - as a result of she says she is "too good" to fight a lady. The Brazilian, 21, faces Railson Paixao at strawweight at Mr Cage 34 on March 10. Golders/Portal A Critica Anne Veriato will make her MMA debut towards a man after switching from jiujitsu Veriato is switching to the brutal world of combined martial arts after frequently beating males at jiu-jitsu, by which she is a brown belt. She informed mmafighting: "It’s solely truthful to fight males. "It by no means crossed my thoughts to fight a lady as a result of I feel I’m too good. "If I beat males my whole profession, I can nonetheless beat them regardless of the hormone course of. Golders/Portal A Critica Brazilian Anne Veriato says she will get sporting satisfaction from beating males Golders/Portal A Critica Anne Veriato feels she"ll maintain beating males even after extra hormone remedy "I solely know that I’m good after I beat
...
READ MORE [CLICK HERE]

Comments