Ryan Howard Draws Venture Capital Inspiration From Athlete Moguls





PHILADELPHIA — Impressed by athletes and entertainers of his period who launched profitable and world-well-known companies, Ryan Howard is popping to enterprise capital to assist fund tech startups. “You take a look at the Magic Johnsons and what he’s been capable of accomplish. I feel you take a look at Michael Jordan and what he’s been capable of accomplish. However I feel one different individual that basically caught out to me was Jay-Z, and Jay-Z was the one that was in a position to make use of his platform as a rapper to now turn into the enterprise mogul that he"s today,” Howard stated. “Taking a look at what LeBron (James) has completed, taking a look at what Andre Iguodala has achieved out in Golden State with the Golden State Warriors — I consider they created a group VC the place they’re doing a variety of stuff in tech — you see that the athlete or the entertainer isn"t just the athlete or the entertainer anymore.” James cr
...
READ MORE [CLICK HERE]

Comments