Phillies' Will Middlebrooks taken to hospital after collision during game





Will Middlebrooks (Getty Photographs) Third baseman Will Middlebrooks suffered a leg damage during the Phillies" spring coaching game towards the Orioles Saturday and had to be taken to the hospital. Middlebrooks, who"s on the Phillies" camp on a minor-league contract, slammed into left fielder Andrew Pullin as the 2 have been making an attempt to catch a fly ball. Middlebrook"s leg received tangled beneath Pullin and he appeared to be in a number of ache. "It was sort of a type of balls that is in between," Pullin stated, by way of MLB.com. "I used to be operating arduous and I did not hear him name it, and I did not name it as a result of I wasn"t positive if I might get to it. On the final minute I slid for it. I am unsure if he
...
READ MORE [CLICK HERE]

Comments