Qatar Masters: England’s Eddie Pepperell beats Oliver Fisher to land first European Tour title





ENGLAND’S Eddie Pepperell held off a decided problem from compatriot Oliver Fisher to declare his first ever European Tour title within the Business Financial institution Qatar Masters. Pepperell carded a closing 70 at Doha GC to end 18 underneath par and a shot forward of enjoying companion Fisher, who missed from 10 ft for birdie on the final to drive a play-off. AFP or licensors Eddie Pepperell lifts the trophy in Qatar Getty Pictures - Getty Eddie Pepperell hits from the tough on the fifteenth Fisher"s probability appeared to have gone when he bogeyed three holes in a row from the fourth, however he rallied fantastically with 5 birdies on the again 9 to pile on the strain. A relieved Pepperell advised Sky Sports activities: "I want a glass of wine and greater than that I feel! "What a day. Oli made it actually robust and I made it robust for myself on the finish there with the second shot on 18. "I felt good all day, I used to be in an incredible place m
...
READ MORE [CLICK HERE]

Comments