Melbourne, AUS - January 21, 2012 - Melbourne Park: (L to R) ESPN commentators Chris McKendry and Mary Joe Fernandez interview Ana Ivanovic of Serbia through the a hundredth staging of the Australian Open. (Photograph by Ben Solomon / ESPN) Ana Ivanovic after saying her retirement from professional tennis final month on Fb Reside is getting concerned in know-how together with her first submit-retirement endeavor. PlaySight, which has launched its SmartCourt system for tennis analytics, video and line calling, introduced Monday that Ivanovic joined the corporate as a companion and ambassador. “I truthfully really feel that know-how is just going to play a bigger position in tennis sooner or later, and I really like what PlaySight is doing by connecting the subsequent era of athletes with excessive tech experience,” Ivanovic stated in a press release. “I feel PlaySight is just going to encourage extra youngsters to select up a racket and provides tennis a attempt. All ranges of tenni
...
READ MORE [CLICK HERE]
Comments
Post a Comment