Australian Open 2018: Maria Sharapova shines in revenge win over No 14 seed Anastasija Sevastova





MARIA SHARAPOVA buried her US Open ghosts and surged into the Australian Open third spherical. Sharapova claimed a 6-1 7-6 victory over No 14 seed Anastasija Sevastova, the Latvian who had minimize brief her Grand Slam comeback eventually yr"s US Open. AP Maria Sharapova stored cool in the Melbourne warmth to attain a revenge win over Anastasija Sevastova Sharapova was delighted to have overcome her tough opponent so convincingly, having additionally struggled towards Sevastova earlier than beating her in Beijing final yr. The Russian star, who missed final yr"s Aussie Open due to her doping ban, stated: "I had actually robust matches towards her. "Regardless of profitable our final match, I confronted two match factors and barely acquired by means of that one, 7-6 in the third. "It"s a heat day. I did my job in two units towards somebody that"s been troubling in the previous for me. So third spherical of the Australian Open, I don"t know, I
...
READ MORE [CLICK HERE]

Comments