Ben Roethlisberger Is Posturing for the Coaching Staff to Give Him More Control






Ben Roethlisberger needs to do extra. The Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback has been underneath hearth for not operating a quarterback sneak on brief yardage conditions, notably in the AFC divisional spherical towards the Jacksonville Jaguars. Roethlisberger admitted he heard a few of that criticsm on sports radio, and needed to set the report straight. A quarterback sneak wasn’t even an choice — he would have run it if he might. “I actually have by no means stated, ‘I don’t need to run it,"” Roethlisberger stated of a quarterback sneak on his present on ninety three.7 The FAN. “And I don’t have the freedom to examine to a quarterback sneak, as a result of we don’t have that decision if we’re not in the huddle. Clearly, if we’re in the huddle and also you name a quarterback sneak, you do it. For those who’re at the line of scrimmage, we don’t have a name to get to a quarterback sneak, so … am I
...
READ MORE [CLICK HERE]

Comments