Daniel Ricciardo warns Red Bull he could quit for Ferrari or Mercedes unless they improve next season





DANIEL RICCIARDO has warned Red Bull that he could be a part of Ferrari or Mercedes if they are off the tempo once more next season. The Aussie is out of contract on the finish of 2018 and says he is retaining his choices open as he prepares to deal with negotiations himself. Getty Photographs Daniel Ricciardo has warned Red Bull to improve efficiency or he could quit The 28-yr-previous is at present fourth within the championship and has one win to his identify this season and 9 podiums. Nevertheless, there"s a widespread feeling that it could have been extra had it not been for Red Bull"s sluggish begin to the season, plus an underneath-power Renault engine. Ricciardo stated stated: "I might not assure something now. I"m not saying I going to be staying right here one hundred per cent or say that I"m leaving. "Efficiency is the important thing. That would be the largest dictator and clearly different groups should need to take me or Red Bull need me to maintain me.
...
READ MORE [CLICK HERE]

Comments