Team GB swimmer and Strictly Come Dancing star Mark Foster comes out as gay





FORMER Team GB Olympic swimming hero Mark Foster has come out as gay. The Strictly Come Dancing star has introduced he has spent the final 30-years not revealing his true sexuality. BBC Mark Foster has come out as gary in an emotional interview and was in Strictly Come Dancing prior to now The forty seven-yr-previous former world champion has already informed pals and household of his determination. Foster stated informed The Guardian: "It’s not like I’ve been pushed to return out. I’ve simply swerved and swerved. "Telling half-truths and not being my true self is just hurting me. I’m forty seven, a center-aged man, and I’m not competing. "I’m not the primary gay sportsman to return out. Gareth Thomas and Tom Daley led the best way. Getty Photographs - Getty Foster represented Nice Britain at 5 Olympic video games and gained quite a few medals all through his profession Getty Photographs - Getty Foster was the Team GB flag service on the Beijing Olympics again in 2008 &
...
READ MORE [CLICK HERE]

Comments