Ricky Stenhouse Jr. isn't going to race ex-girlfriend Danica Patrick differently after breakup





Ricky Stenhouse Jr. (Getty Pictures) Ricky Stenhouse Jr. and Danica Patrick ended their relationship in December after 5 years collectively, however do not anticipate to see any sparks fly once they race towards one another for the ultimate time in subsequent month"s Daytona 500.  Stenhouse informed reporters Tuesday that he is not going to race Patrick any differently in what would be the ultimate NASCAR race of her profession.  “I don’t assume I’ll race any totally different," Stenhouse stated. "I attempt to respect everyone round me, particularly at these speedway races. You don’t actually need to put anyone in a nasty spot since you put the entire subject in a nasty spot, however I feel I’ll exit and race identical to I’m racing ever
...
READ MORE [CLICK HERE]

Comments