A NASCAR Driver’s Perspective On How Proper Technology Leads To A Competitive Edge





NASCAR Nationwide Collection driver Parker Kligerman / Mike DiNovo / USA TODAY Sports activities Parker Kligerman is a 25 yr previous NASCAR Driver and NBC Sports activities TV Character. He climbed via ranks driving for iconic names comparable to Group Penske, Brad Keselowski Racing, and Kyle Busch Motorsports.  He will probably be racing the #ninety two Ricky Benton Racing Valvoline, Superior Auto Elements, and Black Tire & Wheels Ford at Daytona on February nineteenth, 7:30 PM est. Virtually two years in the past, former NFL quarterback Donovan Mcnabb took a gouge at than newly topped 6-Time NASCAR Sprint Cup Champion Jimmie Johnson – Saying he and all racecar drivers have been NOT athletes. The game as an entire went on the offensive. Followers threatened Donovan, NASCAR drivers tweeted their causes for why they have been. I as a NASCAR driver wrote a bit, however I didn’t take the offensive – I agreed, Why? Racecar drivers are usually not athletes,
...
READ MORE [CLICK HERE]

Comments