DAVID PRICE will fight medicine cheat Alexander Povetkin - on the Anthony Joshua vs Joseph Parker undercard – despite having his career wrecked by dopers. Whereas tipped to be a heavyweight champion in 2013, Price suffered two defeats to American Tony Thompson, who failed a check after his second triumph. Mark Robinson - The Solar David Price had his promising career ruined by medicine cheats The Liverpool fighter battled again however was KO’d once more, in 2015, by Erkan Teper however he too failed a dope check after the second-spherical win, driving Price away from the game. The 34-yr-previous has mounted a comeback and now needs to fight the Russian who was TWICE caught out in 2017 and fined £one hundred eighty,000. Price informed Sky Sports activities: "It"s a no brainer with an enormous upside for me. Every thing to realize, so I simply agreed right away. "I don"t assume the fight is definitely made, however I"ve agreed to take the fight and if it may we
...
READ MORE [CLICK HERE]
Comments
Post a Comment