Australian Open 2018: Jo Konta loses in shock defeat as it all goes Pera-shaped against world number 123
JO KONTA"S Australian Open went completely Pera-shaped as she crashed out in the second spherical. The British No 1 misplaced 6-four 7-5 to world No 123 Bernarda Pera, who gained entry to the primary draw solely as a fortunate loser. AP Jo Konta suffered her worst Australian Open defeat after reaching the final 4 and final eight on earlier visits Highly effective left-hander Pera performed out of her pores and skin however this was a really disappointing defeat for Konta. The best way she misplaced the ultimate level, completely miscuing a routine smash, summed up a determined day. It was considered one of a number of weird moments in a worrying show by the British No 1. However No 9 seed Konta was characteristically upbeat afterwards, saying: "I feel it is particularly tough in the rating bracket that I"m in, as a result of you"ll come up against women on a constant foundation who"re impressed to be enjoying you. "I feel she performed very impressed all through
...
READ MORE [CLICK HERE]
Comments
Post a Comment