Andy Murray already working hard in the gym after missing Australian Open following hip surgery





ANDY MURRAY is already working hard again in the gym after missing this month"s Australian Open following hip surgery. The British No1"s profession had appeared to be in jeopardy after yet one more damage setback, however the decided star is already making progress. Instagram Andy Murray is already again in the gym following hip surgey Two-time Wimbledon champion Murray, 30, appeared in optimistic temper as he claims he"ll be again enjoying at "the highest degree once more". In a video posted on Instagram, Murray confirmed off his session in the gym, working on his cardio in addition to spending a while on the weights. The speedy progress ought to come as no shock to his followers, with the decided star lately roaring: "I"m not completed". Murray stated: "I"m not completed enjoying tennis but. I"m going to be competing at the highest degree once more. Instagram Andy Murray has missed the Australian Open following his surgey
...
READ MORE [CLICK HERE]

Comments