Arron Afflalo and Nemanja Bjelica obtained right into a battle Tuesday night time throughout a matchup between the Orlando Magic and Minnesota Timberwolves. Both gamers have been ejected within the second quarter after Afflalo threw a haymaker at Bjelica’s head and issues continued from there. Take a look at the video: The Magic gained 108-102, and after the sport Bjelica had the next to say about Afflalo: Bjelica: "I don’t need to really feel like sufferer right here. That’s a part of the sport. He took a swing at me. I used to be simply making an attempt to guard myself & to assist him, to calm him down, as a result of he was wild. I don’t know what"s improper with that man. Should you assault me I"ve shield myself & my household. — Jerry Zgoda (@JerryZgoda) January 17, 2018 Afflalo is nearly definitely going be suspended for a number of video games.
...
READ MORE [CLICK HERE]
Comments
Post a Comment