Paul George likes to play video video games. The Oklahoma Metropolis Thunder ahead likes PlayStation a lot, actually, that he included it into his latest signature sneaker. George introduced his new sneaker, the PG2, has an atypical colorway that pays homage to his favourite gaming system. “Whether or not I’m at house or on the street, I’m all the time enjoying on my PS4, which is why I’m excited to announce my official collaboration between Nike Basketball and PlayStation with the PG-2 ‘PlayStation’ colorway,” George, who was lately featured on the duvet of NBA2K17, wrote in a weblog submit for PlayStation. Nike additionally introduced the shoe’s debut — on George’s ft through the Thunder’s recreation towards the Cleveland Cavaliers on Saturday. The footwear are designed within the sample of PlayStation’s cosmic Galaxy theme, and the eyelets are coloured to look as if they"re the sq., circle, triangle and x buttons on
...
READ MORE [CLICK HERE]
Comments
Post a Comment