Formula One star Lewis Hamilton reveals he received 300 messages from celebrities in the aftermath of winning fourth world championship





LEWIS HAMILTON has revealed he received 300 messages from celebrities after he clinched his fourth F1 World Championship. The Brit failed to call any of those that congratulated him, however admitted he was blown away with the help proven from the superstars. Getty Pictures - Getty 4-time F! champions Lewis Hamilton has revealed he received over 300 messages from superstars Getty Pictures - Getty The 32-yr-previous has additionally claimed the feeling of being a world champion once more has not sunk in Talking forward of the Brazilian Grand Prix, the 32-yr-previous stated his telephone was bombarded with messages of congratulations following his ninth place in Mexico Metropolis, which was sufficient to win the title. He stated: "After the race I had 300 messages. I didn"t know I even knew that many individuals. I had emails, texts, WhatsApp messages - and it was in all probability the most I"ve ever had. "I all the time reply to everybody. I used to be panicking as a result
...
READ MORE [CLICK HERE]

Comments